6871 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
The Islamic Cultural Community Center / Masjid Al-Tawba offers a wide range of services for the Muslim community of Minneapolis, MN.
1. Prayers The five daily prayers are held in congregation in the mosque. See the prayer schedule for details of Iqama and prayer times.
Jumuah (Friday) prayer is offered in English at 1:15 PM
Eid prayer: The Eid prayer (for the two Eids) will be organized in one of the convenient places in Minnesota.
2. Halaqas (Classes) There are a number of ongoing halaqas throughout the week. Please check our Activities page for details.
Islamic Etiquette of visiting the Center: Since the Center is a place of worship, we ask our visitors to kindly observe the following etiquette:
- Ladies should dress modestly and should cover the hair with a scarf
- Shoes should be removed before entering the prayer halls
- When greeting, men and women in Islamic faith do not shake hands
6. Arbitration Our Center provides a court-like service for the Muslim community. The Imam will work as a judge to resolve the dispute between any two parties or group. Cases might be social, family matters, business, or any kind of conflict. Based on the complexity of the case, we might organize an arbitration committee from experts to help in solving the problem and taking the decision. All the arbitration decisions are final.
7. Funeral Services For funeral services in Minnesota, please contact Minnesota Islamic Cemetery:
Brother Amin Abdel-Kader at 651-428-9911 or Brother Mohamed Elakkad at 651-428-9900
Or visit the Cemetery office at:
200 West Highway 13, Suite 140
Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
8. Ramadan In the blessed month of Ramadan, all the Halaqas will stop and we will have the following activities instead:
(The details and schedules for these activities will be announced at the time of Ramadan, and are subject to change)
Breaking the Fast: Every night to break the fast: milk, dates, and fruits will be provided inshaAllah. Taraweeh prayer: Taraweeh prayer is held every night in congregation in the Mosque.Lecture: There will be a lecture every night after the first 4 raka